Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: Outcomes-Based Assessment
Learning Unit 2: Prepare for Assessments
Learning Unit 3: Conduct Assessments and Document Evidence
Learning Unit 4: Provide Feedback on Assessments
Learning Unit 5: Review Assessments
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals assessing the competence of others according to specified criteria and predesigned instruments.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• the ability to register as an assessor;
• compliance with assessment principles;
Three day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
Aligned Unit Standards
|Conduct outcomes-based assessments
Scheduled Venues and Dates
1 Apr 2019 - 3 Apr 2019
||2 Apr 2019 - 4 Apr 2019
5 Aug 2019 - 7 Aug 2019
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standards is based on the assumptions that learners:
• are competent in the relevant field in which they intend to assess; and
• have no previous assessment experience.