Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: Identify, Describe and Compile Lists of Movable Assets
Learning Unit 2: Place Listed Movable Assets in Safe Custody
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who have assets in their offices; and
• asset holders (inventory controllers).
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• understanding of the importance of asset management in terms of those assets for which personnel are accountable;
• the ability to do a complete asset verification/stock take; and
• being able to categorise and describe assets correctly and according to prescribed methods and procedures.
Two day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
Scheduled Venues and Dates
26 Aug 2019 - 27 Aug 2019
||2 May 2019 - 3 May 2019
20 Aug 2020 - 21 Aug 2020
||14 May 2020 - 15 May 2020
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standard is based on the assumption that learners are competent in:
• communication (NQF level 2); and
• mathematical literacy (NQF level 2).