Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: An Overview of the APP Process
Learning Unit 2: Constitutional Mandate
Learning Unit 3: Strategic Planning Process
Learning Unit 4: APPs and Detailed Sectional Plans
Learning Unit 5: Performance Management and Review
Who Should Attend
This specialised workshop is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• APP practitioners - public servants who are responsible for the development and implementation of their sectional APPs;
• other public servants who need to properly understand the APP development and implementation process in order to enhance their own performance in terms of their relevant APP; and
• external parties to government organisations (e.g. external auditors) who wish to properly understand the APP development and implementation process.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this specialised workshop include:
• improved competence to develop, finalise and utilise APPs or detailed sectional operational plans as supported by appropriately funded associated budgets; and
• the ability to contribute to the achievement of the organisation constitutional mandate, strategic vision, mission, goals and objectives.
Three day contact session.
Scheduled Venues and Dates
14 May 2018 - 16 May 2018
It is assumed that learners accessing this specialised workshop are competent in:
• communication (NQF level 4); and
• mathematical literacy (NQF level 4).
A working knowledge of, and some practical workplace experience in, a government organisation will be an added advantage.