Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: Computers and Devices
Learning Unit 2: Desktop, Icons, Settings
Learning Unit 3: Outputs
Learning Unit 4: File Management
Learning Unit 5: Networks
Learning Unit 6: Security and Well-Being
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals interested in expanding their knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) concepts regarding the basics of hardware, software and communications;
• individuals who have basic computer skills and want to learn how to use MS Windows effectively; and
• individuals who believe they already have most of the skills or knowledge taught in this course, but would like to obtain international certification.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved knowledge of ICT;
• understanding of hardware and software concepts;
• knowledge of the use and capabilities of MS Windows; and
• improved efficiency in navigating and utilising your desktop, folders and files.
Three day practical contact session.
Scheduled Venues and Dates
10 Dec 2018 - 12 Dec 2018
It is assumed that learners accessing this skills programme are:
• competent in communication (NQF level 2); and
• in possession of basic computer skills.