Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: Introduction to Demand Management
Learning Unit 2: Listen To and Interpret Customer Needs
Learning Unit 3: Describe and Implement Action Plans to Meet Customer Needs
Learning Unit 4: Track and Measure the Action Plan to its Completion
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• all individuals who will be involved in demand management; and
• department and organisation managers.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• enhanced control over inventory availability;
• improved service delivery to clients;
• improved planning in SCM;
• standardisation of inventory and assets;
• improved response time; and
• client satisfaction.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
Aligned Unit Standards
|Manage customer requirements and needs and implement action plans
Scheduled Venues and Dates
4 Jun 2019 - 6 Jun 2019
||27 May 2019 - 30 May 2019
2 Sep 2019 - 5 Sep 2019
2 Dec 2019 - 5 Dec 2019
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standard is based on the assumption that learners are competent in:
• marketing (NQF level 4);
• marketing communication (NQF level 4);
• marketing research (NQF level 4);
• marketing management (NQF level 4); or
• customer management (NQF level 4).