Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: Learning About Learning
Learning Unit 2: The NQF and OBET
Learning Unit 3: Design Learning Programmes
Learning Unit 4: Develop Learning Materials
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• coordinators, trainers, facilitators and other individuals in charge of developing or updating learning interventions by identifying existing skills gaps;
• individuals who provide guidance and advice to learners about their assessments and help them recognise opportunities;
• individuals who design learning programmes according to defined learning needs, in essence producing instructions for the development of learning programmes; and
• individuals who develop learning programmes to meet defined learning needs according to a given design specification.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• the ability to interpret and understand unit standards;
• design matrix and design brief capabilities;
• the ability to design and develop a learning programme; and
• compliance with material accreditation requirements.
Five day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
Aligned Unit Standards
|Define target audience profiles and skills gaps
|Develop outcomes-based learning programmes
|Design outcomes-based learning programmes
|Write and present for a wide range of purposes, audiences and contexts
Scheduled Venues and Dates
27 May 2019 - 31 May 2019
||25 Mar 2019 - 29 Mar 2019
7 Oct 2019 - 11 Oct 2019
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standards is based on the assumptions that learners:
• are competent in communication (NQF level 3);
• are competent in written communication (NQF level 4);
• are able to use basic data gathering methods; and
• have a working knowledge of Outcome-Based Education and Training.