Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: The Importance of Diversity Management in the South African Workplace
Learning Unit 2: Racism, Sexism and Other “isms”
Learning Unit 3: Discrimination and Prejudices
Learning Unit 4: Promoting a Culture of Equality
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who are interested in understanding the facets of diversity and learning how to manage it; and
• department and organisation managers.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved competence in managing diversity;
• acknowledging, understanding, accepting, valuing and celebrating the uniqueness among people irrespective of race, age, class and gender; and
• enhanced communication skills and interpersonal relationships; bringing about new attitudes and processes to the benefit of the organisation as a whole.
Three day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
Aligned Unit Standards
|Manage diversity in the workplace
Scheduled Venues and Dates
18 Feb 2019 - 20 Feb 2019
6 Aug 2019 - 8 Aug 2019
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standard is based on the assumption that learners are competent in:
• communication (NQF level 4);
• computer literacy (NQF level 3); and
• mathematical literacy (NQF level 4).