Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: Table Design
Learning Unit 2: Query Design
Learning Unit 3: Form Design
Learning Unit 4: Report Design
Learning Unit 5: Macros
Learning Unit 6: Import, Export and Link Data
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• current users of MS Access who want to better manage and organise structured information, by expanding their knowledge of the advanced tools available in database applications; and
• individuals who believe they already have most of the skills or knowledge taught in this course, but would like to obtain international certification.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved knowledge of the capabilities of the MS Access program;
• enhanced efficiency in completing database tasks;
• the ability to create and run advanced queries, forms and reports with MS Access.
Four day practical contact session.
Scheduled Venues and Dates
It is assumed that learners accessing this skills programme are competent in:
• communication (NQF level 2); and
• MS Access Intermediate.