Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: Using the Application
Learning Unit 2: Tables
Learning Unit 3: Forms
Learning Unit 4: Retrieve Information
Learning Unit 5: Reports
Learning Unit 6: Prepare Outputs
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who use MS Office applications on a daily basis and want to learn how to create and edit databases;
• individuals who are tasked with data collecting or data managing tasks and want to learn how to use a database application to assist them in these tasks;
• individuals who are current MS Access users and want to strengthen or expand their knowledge of MS Access; and
• individuals who believe they already have most of the skills or knowledge taught in this course, but would like to obtain international certification.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved efficiency in performing database tasks; and
• the ability to create and run simple queries, forms and reports with MS Access.
Three day practical contact session.
Scheduled Venues and Dates
It is assumed that learners accessing this skills programme:
• are competent in communication (NQF level 2); and
• are competent in MS Access at beginner level; or
• have used either MS Word, MS Excel or MS PowerPoint before.