Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: Getting Started
Learning Unit 2: Creating a Project Plan
Learning Unit 3: Managing Tasks
Learning Unit 4: Managing Resources
Learning Unit 5: Finalising a Project Plan
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who are performing project management tasks at their workplace or already have project management experience and want to learn MS Projects in order to help them reuse and structure their project data properly and effectively.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved efficiency in operating the MS Projects application in performing tasks;
• mastering basic skills needed to create a project from scratch;
• acquiring the skills to perform task management properly; and
• the ability to resolve task conflicts and utilise reporting capabilities.
Two day practical contact session.
Scheduled Venues and Dates
It is assumed that learners accessing this skills programme are competent in:
• communication (NQF level 2);
• computer skills (NQF level 3); and
• project management (NQF level 5).