Learning Unit 1: Managing Customer Satisfaction
Learning Unit 2: Measure and Control the Cost of Logistics Activities
Learning Unit 3: Manage Inventory and the Purchasing Function
Learning Unit 4: Manage the Order Processing Function
Learning Unit 5: Manage the Warehousing Function
Learning Unit 6: Manage the Transport Function
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who will be involved in logistics management; and
• department and organisation managers.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved customer service;
• reduced turnaround time;
• enhanced documentation flow in logistics;
• improved inventory and warehouse management;
• accurate asset verification/stock take; and
• compliance to prescribed procedures and legislation.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
20 Jul 20-23 Jul 20 23 Nov 20-26 Nov 20 08 Feb 21-11 Feb 21 12 Jul 21-15 Jul 21 18 Oct 21-21 Oct 21
22 Jun 20-25 Jun 20 14 Sep 20-17 Sep 20
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standard is based on the assumption that learners are competent in:
•numeracy (NQF level 3);
• logistics (NQF level 3);
• business management (NQF level 3); and
• communication (NQF level 3).