Asset Management for Cost Centres and Asset Controllers
Learning Unit 1: Identify, Describe and Compile Lists of Movable Assets
Learning Unit 2: Place Listed Movable Assets in Safe Custody
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who have assets in their offices; and
• asset holders (inventory controllers).
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• understanding of the importance of asset management in terms of those assets for which personnel are accountable;
• the ability to do a complete asset verification/stock take; and
• being able to categorise and describe assets correctly and according to prescribed methods and procedures.
Two day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.