Learning Unit 1: The Need for Cash Flow Management
Learning Unit 2: Perform Monthly Comparisons of Actual Expenditure and Revenue with Budgeted Amounts
Learning Unit 3: Evaluate the Management of an Organisationâ€™s Reporting System
Learning Unit 4: Demonstrate an Understanding of the Accounting Principles for the Use and Interpretation of Processed Financial Information
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• financial and non-financial practitioners.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• a clear understanding of the influence that cash flow management has on the relevant revenue fund;
• a thorough comprehension of the aspects that have an influence on cash flow management in national and provincial departments;
• an understanding of the legislative aspects pertaining to cash flow management;
• a clear understanding of the inter-relationship between effective cash flow management and the efficacy of budget management;
• a clear understanding of the requirements applicable to monthly reporting and in-year monitoring of budgets;
• a thorough comprehension and application of aspects such as shifting, virement and the rollover of funds; and
• an understanding of the accounting processes applicable to cash flow management.
Three day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.