Learning Unit 1: The Target Audience
Learning Unit 2: The Structure of the Presentation
Learning Unit 3: Visuals
Learning Unit 4: Supporting Material
Learning Unit 5: The Presentation Environment
Learning Unit 6: Selecting the Right Kind of Presentation
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• all individuals desiring greater confidence when presenting information; and
• department and organisation managers.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• knowing what information is important to convey and how best to convey it;
• gaining confidence to speak in public;
• being able to deliver business presentations of the highest standard; and
• improved ability to obtain stakeholder buy-in by presenting information with greater impact.
Three day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.