Learning Unit 1: Introduction to Using a Computer
Learning Unit 2: MS Word and MS Excel
Learning Unit 3: MS PowerPoint
Learning Unit 4: Internet and Email
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• any individual who has little or no computer skills and wishes to learn the basics of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows and email.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• becoming more computer savvy;
• knowledge of how to navigate through computer functions;
• increased and more effective use of computers in the workplace; and
• awareness that using a computer can be as easy as using a pen.