SCM: Introduction, Forecasting and Acquisition Management
Learning Unit 1: Introduction to Supply Chain Management
Learning Unit 2: Forecasting and Demand
Learning Unit 3: Acquisition Management
Learning Unit 4: Manage Supplier Contracts
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who will be involved in supply chain management, demand and acquisition management; and
• department and organisation managers.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• cost reductions;
• simplified processes;
• improved communication with Cost Centres and service providers;
• improved use and rotation of the database of potential suppliers;
• improved ability to reach organisational objectives;
• compliance with legislation and policies; and
• improved turnaround time.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.