Learning Unit 1: The Structures of Policy Making in the South African Context
Learning Unit 2: Factors Affecting Policy-Making
Learning Unit 3: Policy Design
Learning Unit 4: Evaluate Policy Alternatives
Learning Unit 5: Applying Ethical Principles to Policy Design and Analysis
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• all individuals involved in policy development and management;
• individuals working within a public sector environment specialising in public management and administration;
• elected political leaders and public sector officials involved with the service delivery activities that require the use of public assets to render services to the communities; and
• public officials and political executives, strategic executive managers and other role-players.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• the ability to effectively develop and manage policies; and
• being able to implement policies.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.