Learning Unit 1: Service Communication and Client Behaviour and Characteristics
Learning Unit 2: Applying Client Service Techniques
Learning Unit 3: High Risk Customer Relations
Learning Unit 4: Professional Conduct in Service Provision
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• elected political leaders and public sector officials who manage service delivery activities that require use of public assets to render services to the communities; and
• public officials, political executives, strategic executive managers, department managers, organisation managers and other role-players contributing to the development of improved service delivery to communities.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved service delivery; and
• overall community upliftment.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
Apply client service techniques to improve service delivery
Manage service delivery improvement
Scheduled Venues and Dates
28 Feb 22-03 Mar 22 29 Aug 22-01 Sep 22 01 Mar 21-04 Mar 21 01 Jun 21-04 Jun 21 01 Nov 21-04 Nov 21
01 Mar 21-04 Mar 21 01 Jun 21-04 Jun 21 01 Nov 21-04 Nov 21 01 Dec 20-04 Dec 20
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standards are based on the assumption that learners are competent in:
•communication (NQF level 5);
• mathematical literacy (NQF level 4); and
• computer literacy (NQF level 4).