Learning Unit 1: Collating and Categorising Information
Learning Unit 2: Analysing Information
Learning Unit 3: Developing Conclusions and Recommendations
Learning Unit 4: Communicating Conclusions and Recommendations
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who desire to better manage and understand information;
• elected political leaders and public sector officials involved with the service delivery activities that require use of public assets to render services to communities; and
• public officials, political executives, strategic executive managers, department managers, organisation managers and other role-players.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• the ability to ensure that information is timely, accurate, comprehensive, relevant and available when it is needed; and
• improved administrative procedures regarding the recording and maintaining of information at different levels of confidentiality.
Three day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.