Learning Unit 1: Introduction to Moderation
Learning Unit 2: Plan and Prepare for Moderation
Learning Unit 3: Conduct Moderation
Learning Unit 4: Advise and Support Assessors
Learning Unit 5: Report, Record, Administer and Review Moderation
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who will be responsible for the internal or external moderation of outcomes-based assessments.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• the ability to register as a moderator; and
• compliance with moderation principles.
Three day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
01 Feb 21-03 Feb 21 03 May 21-05 May 21 27 Sep 21-29 Sep 21 01 Mar 22-03 Mar 22 04 Jul 22-06 Jul 22 01 Nov 22-03 Nov 22
01 Feb 21-03 Feb 21 03 May 21-05 May 21 27 Sep 21-29 Sep 21
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standard is based on the assumptions that learners:
•have previous assessment experience;
• are competent in US: 115753 â€œConduct outcomes-based assessmentsâ€; and
• have evaluative expertise in the field in which they are moderating assessments.
It is recommended that learners should achieve:
• US: 115755 â€œDesign and develop outcomes-based assessmentsâ€.