Learning Unit 1: Getting Started
Learning Unit 2: Developing a Presentation
Learning Unit 3: Text and Images
Learning Unit 4: Charts, Graphs and Drawn Objects
Learning Unit 5: Slide Show Effects
Learning Unit 6: Prepare Output
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who have basic computer skills and want to learn how to create and edit presentations with charts, animations and graphics;
• individuals who are current MS PowerPoint users and want to strengthen or expand their knowledge of MS PowerPoint; and
• individuals who believe they already have most of the skills or knowledge taught in this course, but would like to obtain international certification.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• knowledge of the use and capabilities of the MS PowerPoint program;
• improved efficiency in completing presentation development tasks; and
• enhanced presentation and visual communication of information.