Learning Unit 1: Using the Application
Learning Unit 2: Main Operations
Learning Unit 3: Formatting
Learning Unit 4: Objects
Learning Unit 5: Mail Merge
Learning Unit 6: Prepare Outputs
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who have basic computer skills and want to learn how to create, edit and format Word documents;
• individuals who are current MS Word users and want to strengthen or expand their knowledge of MS Word; and
• individuals who believe they already have most of the skills or knowledge taught in this course, but would like to obtain international certification.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• knowledge of the use and capabilities of the MS Word program;
• improved efficiency in operating the MS Word program to perform work tasks; and
• enhanced aesthetic presentation of information in Word documents.