Learning Unit 1: Using the Application
Learning Unit 2: Cells
Learning Unit 3: Worksheets
Learning Unit 4: Formulas and Functions
Learning Unit 5: Formatting
Learning Unit 6: Charts and Graphs
Learning Unit 7: Prepare Outputs
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who have basic computer skills and want to learn how to create and edit spreadsheets using basic formulas and functions;
• individuals who are current MS Excel users and want to strengthen or expand their knowledge of MS Excel; and
• individuals who believe they already have most of the skills or knowledge taught in this course, but would like to obtain international certification.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• knowledge of the use and capabilities of the MS Excel spreadsheet program;
• improved efficiency in completing work tasks; and
• enhanced aesthetic presentation of information - spreadsheets, tables, charts and graphs.