Learning Unit 1: What is Risk Management in the Public Sector?
Learning Unit 2: Potential Risks, Impact and the Implementation of Risk Management in the Public Sector
Learning Unit 3: Risk Management Processes and Procedures
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• all individuals involved in risk management;
• elected political leaders and public sector officials involved with the service delivery activities that require the use of public assets to render services to the communities; and
• public officials and political executives, strategic executive managers, department managers, organisation managers and other role-players.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• effective management of risk;
• improved and informed decision making;
• minimised uncertainty during organisational change; and
• compliance with treasury guidelines for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
Three day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.