Learning Unit 1: The Purpose, Content, Form, Frequency and Recipients of Reports and the Compilation of a Report
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals working in administration and who are responsible for presenting information in a report format; and
• department and organisation managers.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• learning the habits of good writing;
• the ability to write clear, concise and easy to read reports; and
• knowing how to convey information, ideas and recommendations in reports.
Two day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
02 Jul 20-03 Jul 20 03 Sep 20-04 Sep 20 05 Nov 20-06 Nov 20 04 Feb 21-05 Feb 21 22 Apr 21-23 Apr 21 24 Jun 21-25 Jun 21 26 Aug 21-27 Aug 21 25 Nov 21-26 Nov 21
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standard is based on the assumption that learners are competent in:
•mathematical literacy (NQF level 3);
• communication (NQF level 3); and
• computer literacy (NQF level 3).