Supply Chain Management for Cost Centres (Chief Users)
Learning Unit 1: How to Demonstrate the Ability to Consider a Range of Options
Learning Unit 2: Ensure Appropriate Service Standards and Make Recommendations to Optimise Time Frames and Methodologies
Learning Unit 3: Identify the Elements Which Make Up the Total Logistics Cost
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• all individuals operating in a cost centre;
• cost centre managers; and
• cost centre clerks.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme includes a better understanding of the importance of:
• using correct procedures to simplify purchases;
• correctly completing requisitions; and
• disposal of inventory and assets.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.