Learning Unit 1: Human Resources Principles and Legislation and its Applications to the Public Sector
Learning Unit 2: The Human Resources Plan
Learning Unit 3: Recruiting and Selecting Staff
Learning Unit 4: Manage Performance of Individuals Within a Team
Learning Unit 5: The Training and Development of Individuals Within a Team
Learning Unit 6: The Status of the Learning Culture Within the Organisation
Learning Unit 7: Strategies for Promotion and Implementation of a Learning Culture
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who are involved in planning, managing and/or implementing performance management training and development within organisations;
• public officials who are seeking to develop a career pathway towards becoming an accomplished performance management and administration specialist; and
• department and organisation managers, skills development facilitators, training managers and human resource development practitioners.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved performance of individuals which leads to the improved performance of thier unit and ultimately to the improved performance of the orginisation as a whole.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
Manage the development and performance of human capital in the public sector
Scheduled Venues and Dates
12 Jan 21-15 Jan 21 19 Apr 21-22 Apr 21 19 Jul 21-22 Jul 21 11 Oct 21-14 Oct 21 14 Mar 22-17 Mar 22 11 Jul 22-14 Jul 22 14 Nov 22-17 Nov 22
12 Jan 21-15 Jan 21 19 Apr 21-22 Apr 21 19 Jul 21-22 Jul 21 11 Oct 21-14 Oct 21
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standards is based on the assumptions that learners are:
•competent in communication (NQF level 4); and
• in possession of a Further Education and Training Certificate or equivalent qualification.