Learning Unit 1: Read, View and Analyse Texts
Learning Unit 2: Prepare for Written Communication
Learning Unit 3: Conduct Written Communication
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who are interested in acquiring writing skills on a professional level ; and
• department and organisation managers.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• the development of proficient writing skills for the workplace; and
• the ability to communicate more effectively through written communication.
Three day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
Read/view, analyse and respond to a variety of texts
Use the writing process to compose texts required in the business environment
Scheduled Venues and Dates
03 Aug 20-05 Aug 20 02 Nov 20-04 Nov 20 01 Feb 21-03 Feb 21 19 Apr 21-21 Apr 21 21 Jun 21-23 Jun 21 23 Aug 21-25 Aug 21 22 Nov 21-24 Nov 21
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standards is based on the assumption that learners are competent in:
•interpreting and using information from texts (NQF level 3); and
• communication (NQF level 3).