Learning Unit 1: Coordinate Meetings, Minor Events and Travel Arrangements
Learning Unit 2: Chair and Facilitate a Meeting
Learning Unit 3: Check Correctness of Minutes and Address Urgent Issues
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• all individuals who need to develop skills to co-coordinate meetings, minor events and travel arrangements; and
• individuals who want to improve on their meeting and minute taking skills.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved ability to identify a date, venue and time for a meeting or event;
• improved competence in selecting and arranging a suitable venue, taking into account special needs i.t.o. logistics, equipment, etc;
• improved ability to arrange catering, taking into consideration the process of selecting a suitable caterer and menu, e.g. special dietary needs;
• improved competency to make travel, car hire and accommodation arrangements;
• improved competency to assemble and distribute documentation for meetings;
• a working knowledge on chairing and facilitating meetings; and
• improved competency to take minutes effectively.
Three day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.