Learning Unit 1: Table Design
Learning Unit 2: Query Design
Learning Unit 3: Form Design
Learning Unit 4: Report Design
Learning Unit 5: Macros
Learning Unit 6: Import, Export and Link Data
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• current users of MS Access who want to better manage and organise structured information, by expanding their knowledge of the advanced tools available in database applications; and
• individuals who believe they already have most of the skills or knowledge taught in this course, but would like to obtain international certification.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved knowledge of the capabilities of the MS Access program;
• enhanced efficiency in completing database tasks;
• the ability to create and run advanced queries, forms and reports with MS Access.