This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who are, or seek to be a Human Resources Manager or Employment Relations Practitioner; and
• all officials on a managerial level.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• the ability to demonstrate an understanding of different types of transgressions;
• improved procedure to investigate incidents;
• being able to implement procedures to handle offences;
• the ability to take disciplinary action; and
• effective representation of an employee at a disciplinary hearing.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standard is based on the assumption that learners:
•are competent in communication (NQF level 4);
• are able to apply principles of policy and procedure implementation;
• can demonstrate an understanding of an organisation and its functions; and
• are able to apply consultation skills.