Learning Unit 1: Importance and Advantages of Teamwork
Learning Unit 2: Where Do I Fit In
Learning Unit 3: Motivation in Teamwork
Learning Unit 4: Winning Teams
Learning Unit 5: Time Management
Learning Unit 6: Manage Individual and Team Performance
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• all individuals, especially those who are or who aspire to become supervisors or line managers at any level;
• junior managers; and
• department and organisation managers.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• understanding of team dynamics;
• the ability to build a dream team;
• improved motivation of team and workforce; and
• effective management of individual and team performance.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
07 Sep 20-10 Sep 20 26 Oct 20-29 Oct 20 23 Feb 21-25 Feb 21 24 May 21-27 May 21 23 Aug 21-26 Aug 21 18 Oct 21-21 Oct 21
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standards is based on the assumption that learners are:
•competent in communication (NQF level 3);
• competent in mathematical literacy (NQF level 3);
• able to understand the work environment;
• able to gather and use information relevant to managing individual and team performance; and
• able to apply basic negotiation, interviewing and interpersonal skills.