Learning Unit 1: Understand the Role, Structure, Activities and Administrative Tasks of Supervisors as well as the Challenges they Face in the Position they Hold
Learning Unit 2: Apply the Operational Principles of Management in the Workplace and Ensure Administrative Management Tasks and Responsibilities are Performed
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• public sector officials involved in a supervisory role to ensure an excellent service delivery standard throughout the public sector.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved service delivery as supervisors are equipped to enhance the performance of their teams;
• understanding of ethical concepts and leading by example; and
• ensure stable performance and work relationships so that productivity and employee morale in the organisation can be increased and improved.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
28 Mar 22-30 Mar 22 27 Jun 22-29 Jun 22 26 Sep 22-28 Sep 22 08 Mar 21-10 Mar 21 07 Jun 21-09 Jun 21 16 Aug 21-18 Aug 21 15 Nov 21-17 Nov 21
08 Mar 21-10 Mar 21 07 Jun 21-09 Jun 21 16 Aug 21-18 Aug 21 15 Nov 21-17 Nov 21
It is assumed that learners accessing this skills programme are:
•competent in communication (NQF level 4);
• able to function on basic industry and business knowledge;
• able to interpret basic workflow principles;
• able to schedule activities; and
• able to apply basic quality control principles.