Learning Unit 1: The Elements of Supply Chain Management (SCM), its Role Players and Regulatory Framework Applicable
Learning Unit 2: Ethical Conduct in the Bid Committee Process
Learning Unit 3: The Specification, Evaluation and Bid Adjudication Committees, Their Roles and Responsibilities
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• supply chain management practitioners;
• Senior Managers;
• Accounting Officers;
• end users who operate in cross functional teams; and
• specialists in specific fields who are members of bid committees.
Kindly Note: Some content presented in this course overlaps with the skills programme Supply Chain Management: Introduction, Forecasting and Acquisition Management.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• officials will be able to draft proper specifications and checklists to ensure correct information is detailed on specifications;
• Bid Evaluation Committee panel members will be able to evaluate price quotations and bid requests properly and ensure that the Bid Adjudication Committee will be able to make informed decisions; and
• Bid Adjudication Committee members will be in a position to make informed decisions with regard to awarding bid requests.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.