Learning Unit 1: Set Performance Criteria by Looking at the Significance of Anticipated Circumstances
Learning Unit 2: Set Performance Criteria and Collect Relevant Data
Learning Unit 3: Compare Actual to Standard and Provide Feedback to all Stakeholders
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who will be involved in supply chain performance; and
• department and organisation managers.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• the ability to put measurements in place and monitor processes;
• integrating SCM to achieve goals and objectives;
• complying with SCM norms and standards, policies and procedures; and
• the ability to monitor supplier performance and initiate restriction of suppliers.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.