In essence a team is a group of interacting individuals sharing a common goal and the responsibility for achieving it. However, as all individuals are unique, successful team management requires an awareness and knowledge of individualsâ€™ differences, conflicts that can arise from these differences and swift solutions therefor, the various ways in which different team members are motivated and effective communication.
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• team leaders;
• department and organisation managers; and
• individuals interested in learning how to manage teams.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• excellent leadership and management of teams;
• improved conflict resultion skills; and
• improved competence and motivation of workforce.
Two day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.