Learning Unit 1: The Application of Customer Care and Batho Pele in the Public Sector
Learning Unit 2: The Implementation of Batho Pele and its Effect on Customer Care and Service Delivery in the Public Sector
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who desire to provide excellent customer care; and
• department and organisation managers.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• an understanding of service delivery and customer care techniques;
• ensured commitment from public servants to give their customers quality services and find ways to continuously improve the standard of their services; and
• compliance to the Batho Pele principles by putting people first.
Three day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.