Learning Unit 1: Plan and Prepare for Facilitation
Learning Unit 2: Facilitate Learning
Learning Unit 3: Evaluate Learning and Facilitation
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who will be utilised as facilitators of learning programmes; and
• individuals who will be evaluating learning programmes or courses, whether as internal or external evaluators of an organisation.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• the ability to facilitate learning more effectively;
• the ability to understand and address learnersâ€™ needs; and
• being able to adjust your facilitating style according to different types of audiences and their learning modalities.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
Sustain oral interaction across a wide range of contexts and critically evaluate spoken texts
Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies
Evaluate a learning intervention using given evaluation instruments
Scheduled Venues and Dates
11 Jan 21-14 Jan 21 06 Apr 21-09 Apr 21 26 Jul 21-29 Jul 21 04 Oct 21-07 Oct 21 24 Jan 22-27 Jan 22 19 Apr 22-22 Apr 22 11 Jul 22-14 Jul 22 24 Oct 22-27 Oct 22
11 Jan 21-14 Jan 21 06 Apr 21-09 Apr 21 26 Jul 21-29 Jul 21 04 Oct 21-07 Oct 21
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standards is based on the assumptions that learners:
•are competent in the learning area in which they will provide training;
• are competent in communication (NQF level 4);
• have a working knowledge of the National Qualification Framework, related systems and quality assurance principles.