Learning Unit 1: Mode of Operation of Different Public Sector Structures
Learning Unit 2: Service Delivery Policy Framework of Government
Learning Unit 3: Policies and Procedures Impacting Customer Service
Learning Unit 4: Public Sector Quality Management Systems
Learning Unit 5: Computer-Based Information System
Learning Unit 6: Computer Applications in the Public Sector Environment
Learning Unit 7: The Computer as a Management Tool
Learning Unit 8: Monitor and Control Information to Prevent Technology Risks
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• public sector officials involved with the service delivery activities in order to render services to communities, stakeholders and other related role players that interact with the public sector; and
• public officials who are seeking to develop a career pathway towards becoming an accomplished administration specialist.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• the ability to implement and monitor quality management systems;
• compliance with public sector policy frameworks with regards to service delivery; and
• effective utilisation of computerised systems to manage data and reports.
Five day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
Apply principles of computerised systems to manage data and reports relevant to the public sector administration
Demonstrate an understanding and apply the framework and overall mechanics of government in public sector policy
Scheduled Venues and Dates
15 Feb 21-19 Feb 21 16 Aug 21-20 Aug 21 14 Feb 22-18 Feb 22 23 May 22-27 May 22 01 Aug 22-05 Aug 22 10 May 21-14 May 21
15 Feb 21-19 Feb 21 16 Aug 21-20 Aug 21 10 May 21-14 May 21
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standards is based on the assumption that learners are:
•competent in communication (NQF level 3);
• competent in mathematical literacy (NQF level 3);
• competent in computer literacy (NQF level 3); and
• in possession of a Further Education and Training Certificate or equivalent qualification.