Learning Unit 1: The Purpose of Visionary Thinking in a Leadership Context
Learning Unit 2: Analyse Current Context and Trends to Develop Strategy
Learning Unit 3: Compile Scenario Plans
Learning Unit 4: Apply Selected Scenarios into Strategic and Business Planning Processes
Learning Unit 5: Evaluate Scenario Planning
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who are working within a public sector, local government, commercial or community environment, and will fulfil a leadership role as part of their job;
• public officials who are working with integrated development planning or public sector management and administration specialists; and
• all officials in the public sector in national and provincial government departments and public entities.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• understanding the importance of planning as a sound basis for management;
• utilising performance management as a basis for assessment of progress;
• preparing performance agreements; and
• basing budgets calculations on specific strategic objectives and targets.
Three day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.