Learning Unit 1: Web Browsing Concepts
Learning Unit 2: Web Browsing
Learning Unit 3: Web-Based Information
Learning Unit 4: Communication Concepts
Learning Unit 5: Using Emails
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who have basic computer skills and want to learn how to use Internet browsers and email applications effectively and efficiently;
• individuals who currently perform tasks using the Internet and email and want to strengthen or expand their knowledge; and
• individuals who believe they already have most of the skills or knowledge taught in this course, but would like to obtain international certification.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved efficiency in using the Internet to access and obtain information securely; and
• improved efficiency in utilising email as a communication tool.