Learning Unit 1: Computers and Devices
Learning Unit 2: Desktop, Icons, Settings
Learning Unit 3: Outputs
Learning Unit 4: File Management
Learning Unit 5: Networks
Learning Unit 6: Security and Well-Being
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals interested in expanding their knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) concepts regarding the basics of hardware, software and communications;
• individuals who have basic computer skills and want to learn how to use MS Windows effectively; and
• individuals who believe they already have most of the skills or knowledge taught in this course, but would like to obtain international certification.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved knowledge of ICT;
• understanding of hardware and software concepts;
• knowledge of the use and capabilities of MS Windows; and
• improved efficiency in navigating and utilising your desktop, folders and files.