Supporting Children and Adults Living with HIV and AIDS
• HIV and AIDS Defined
• HIV and Society
• Living With HIV
• Providing Care for Children Living With HIV/AIDS
• Providing Support for Children, Staff and Families Living With HIV and AIDS
Who should Attend ?
This CPTD activity is targeted at:
• educators who need to provide care and support for children, parents and colleagues living with HIV and AIDS.
What are the benefits ?
This is a SACE endorsed CPTD activity which will provide learners with information about:
• the phases of HIV;
• how HIV and AIDS is transmitted;
• the impact of HIV and AIDS on society; and
• providing care and support for children, families and colleagues living with HIV and AIDS.