Managing Anxiety and Depression in the School Environment
• The Difference Between Anxiety and Depression
• Stress, Anxiety and Depression in the Workplace/School Environment
Who should Attend ?
This CPTD activity is targeted at:
• educators working in the day care and school environment (with 0-10 year old children) where they have to provide support for colleagues, parents and children suffering from anxiety and depression.
What are the benefits ?
This is a SACE endorsed CPTD activity which will provide learners with information about:
• the signs and symptoms of anxiety and depression;
• possible causes of anxiety and depression;
• the impact of anxiety and depression on a personâ€™s life and productivity; and
• helping and supporting colleagues, children and parents suffering from anxiety or depression.