Learning Unit 1: Identifying the Elements and Concepts of SCM, also Looking at Corporate Governance, SCM Related Policies, the Link to the Budget as well as the Batho Pele Principles
Learning Unit 2: Legislation Applicable to the SCM Environment as a Whole
Learning Unit 3: The Principles of SCM, the Influence of Role Players on SCM, the Importance of Ethical Standards and the Role of Electronic Systems in SCM
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who will be involved in supply chain management;
• all departments and organisations within an integrated supply chain management system;
• national and provincial government departments; and
• public entities which reside under national and provincial government departments.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this specialised workshop include:
•gaining an understanding of the elements and concepts of supply chain management;
• improved accountability with respect to supply chain management;
• compliance with legislation, regulations and guidelines relating to supply chain management;
• improved ability to achieve organisational objectives; and
• enhanced application of Batho Pele principles and ethical standards in supply chain management.