Learning Unit 1: Prepare resources and set up the environment to support the development of babies, toddlers and young children
Learning Unit 2: Prepare Early Childhood Development with support
Learning Unit 3: Design activities to support the development of babies, toddlers and young children
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the Early Childhood Development sector and is intended for those who need to plan and prepare for early childhood development in terms of:
• setting up the learning environment; and
• planning stimulation programmes and learning activities for babies, toddlers and young children.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• gaining knowledge about the components of the learning process during the preschool years;
• learning about the importance of play in a childâ€™s life;
• gaining knowledge and skills on how to play with babies, toddlers and young children so that they can learn; and
• learning how to choose and adapt activities for babies, toddlers and young children to enhance their development.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.