Learning Unit 1: Required Administrative Systems
Learning Unit 2: Develop and Update Administrative Systems
Learning Unit 3: Develop Systems to keep Administrative Information Confidential
Learning Unit 4: Develop Policies and Procedures and Write them into a Manual
Learning Unit 5: Develop a System for Office Stationery
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• individuals involved in administration, who have the responsibility of developing administrative procedures and managing administrative records.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• learners that are well-informed on what comprises administrative systems and what resources are necessary to develop it;
• knowledge and skills to develop, submit for approval and implement new administrative systems;
• the ability to develop systems for and maintain levels of confidentiality of administrative information;
• ability to develop policies, procedures and procedure manuals for these new policies; and
• being able to develop a system for the effective maintenance of office stationery.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.