Communicate in a Variety of Ways Within Early Childhood Development and Societal Settings - First Language (English)
Learning Unit 1: Use language and communication in occupation learning programmes
Learning Unit 2: Write, present for a wide range of context
Learning Unit 3: Engage in sustained oral communication and evaluate spoken texts
Learning Unit 4: Read, view, analyse and respond to a variety of texts
Learning Unit 5: Motivate and build a team
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the Early Childhood Development sector and is intended for those who need to communicate in English:
• about early childhood development in terms of planning, facilitation, care, monitoring and feedback; and
• with children and adults as appropriate to their needs and age.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• gaining knowledge about how to improve oral and written communication skills;
• learning how to do research and how to present findings;
• learning how to motivate and build a team; and
• gaining knowledge and skills about learning strategies.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.