Use Mathematics Literacy in Real Life and Education, Training and Development Situations
Learning Unit 1: Application knowledge of statistics and probability to critically interrogate and effectively communicate findings on life related problems
Learning Unit 2: Represent, analyze and calculate shape and motion in 2-and-3-dimensional space in different contexts
Learning Unit 3: Use mathematics to investigate and monitor the financial aspects of personal, business, national and international issues
Who should Attend ?
This skills programme is designed for the Early Childhood Development sector and is intended for those who need to acquire knowledge:
• relating to the tools and concepts of mathematics in order to effectively facilitate planning and management of early childhood
development programs and services; and
• about the application of mathematics in personal and work-related contexts that are consistent with the given mathematical processes and principles.
What are the benefits ?
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• gaining knowledge and skills on how to use mathematics literacy in various situations;
• gaining knowledge and skills on how to use and interpret statistics; and
• gaining knowledge and skills on how to do research.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.