Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: How to Demonstrate the Ability to Consider a Range of Options
Learning Unit 2: Ensure Appropriate Service Standards and Make Recommendations to Optimise Time Frames and Methodologies
Learning Unit 3: Identify the Elements Which Make Up the Total Logistics Cost
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public sector and is aimed at:
• all individuals operating in a cost centre;
• cost centre managers; and
• cost centre clerks.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme includes a better understanding of the importance of:
• using correct procedures to simplify purchases;
• correctly completing requisitions; and
• disposal of inventory and assets.
Four day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
Aligned Unit Standards
|Apply fundamental concepts of supply chain management optimisation
Scheduled Venues and Dates
12 Aug 2019 - 15 Aug 2019
||2 Sep 2019 - 5 Sep 2019
2 Mar 2020 - 5 Mar 2020
||14 Sep 2020 - 17 Sep 2020
11 Aug 2020 - 14 Aug 2020
The credit calculation in the relevant unit standard is based on the assumption that learners are competent in:
• mathematical literacy (NQF level 4); and
• communication (NQF level 4).